Application of Simulation Software in Mobile Communication Course
Mobile Communication is an important course for the communication engineering specialty. According to the current 3G (the third generation) era background in China, mobile communication technology develops rapidly and it has a lag in experimental teaching. Exploring a teaching system for combining theory with practice is very important. Therefore, we propose the reform of curriculum content and experimental methods by using the simulation software which is called WCDMA simulation system. It helps to design and analyze the mobile system in computer instead of building the very expensive hardware system in the lab. The experimental teaching software helps to improve the students’ learning interest and achieves satisfactory teaching effect.
KeywordsSimulation Software Mobile communication WCDMA
- 1.Chen Y (2011) Teaching reform of mobile communication under the model of instruction of BTEC in Britain. Nat Sci Teach 12:107–108Google Scholar
- 2.Dai CQ, Ran HX, Bao NH (2012) Mobile communication experimental teaching reform and platform construction. Exp Technol Manage 29(2):144–145Google Scholar
- 3.WCDMA simulation system experiment book (2011) Shenzhen Xunfang Communication Technology CompanyGoogle Scholar
- 4.WCDMA DBS3900 hardware structure (2012) HUAWEI Technologies CO., LTDGoogle Scholar
- 5.WCDMA BSC6800 hardware structure (2012) HUAWEI Technologies CO., LTDGoogle Scholar