Research on the Impact of Experiential Teaching Mode on the Cultivation of Marketing Talents
Experiential teaching is a brand-new teaching mode and teaching concept. Its unique teaching method plays an important role in cultivating applied talents. This study examines the experiential teaching model which could significantly improve students’ knowledge, abilities and qualities through empirical research methods.
Keywords:Marketing talents Talents cultivation Experiential teaching
- 1.Jackson RW, Hisrich RD (2001) Sales management. China Renmin University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Guan H, Wang Y (2007) The contemporary marketing personnel quality measurement scale development. EconomistGoogle Scholar
- 3.Cui H (2009) Fully carry out experiential teaching to improve the ideological and political theory teaching effectiveness. Qiqihar Teachers CollGoogle Scholar
- 4.Schmitt BH, Yinna L, Jing G, Lijuan L (2004) Experience marketing [M]. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Xiaoyun H, Cunxiao W (2003) With service companies Customer satisfaction and loyalty. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar