A Method of Data Flow Diagram Drawing Based on Word Segmentation Technique
The drawing of Data Flow Diagram (DFD) is the key technology in the development of system analysis and design. DFD is not only the key composing part of the logic model in new system, but also the key basis in the system physical designing. According to the author’s experience in research and teaching, the paper puts forward a simple method of drawing the DFD based on the word segmentation technology. This method can automatically draw the DFD according to the investigation reports, and this can improve the system analyst’s work efficiency.
KeywordsWord segmentation technique Data flow diagram Substantiality Data process Data storage Data flow
This research was supported by the Society Science Union of Baoding under Grant 201201054 and 201201118.
- 1.Tiyun H (2009) Management information system 4 th edn. Higher Education PressGoogle Scholar
- 2.Huacheng X (2012) Management Information System 6 edn. Tsinghua University PressGoogle Scholar
- 3.Yueyang H, Shikun D, Shiyin J, Yuanfang L (2011) Research on the word classification in Chinese word segmenttion. Comput Technol DevGoogle Scholar
- 4.Xiaoxing L, Changxia H (2011) Research on the key technology of WEB text information retrieval. Silicon ValleyGoogle Scholar
- 5.Chunming Y, Yongguo H (2011) Rapid and automatic keyword extraction algorithm from the field document. Comput Eng DesGoogle Scholar
- 6.Jun G, Hao W (2011) Research on the term extraction method based on Chinese text field. Mod Inf TechnolGoogle Scholar
- 7.Tingting M (2010) Overview of the Chinese automatic word segmentation system. Comput Knowl TechnolGoogle Scholar
- 8.Tieli S, Yanji L (2009) Research on the Chinese word segmentation technology. Inf TechnolGoogle Scholar