Moral Education with the Background of Information Globalization
Information globalization brings the conflicts between different culture and customs. It also creates the diversity of values and personality. Nowadays, it is of significance to improve moral education in Chinese colleges, which is also regarded as an important approach to strengthen ethic education. This paper presents some principles and methods of moral education in practice. Hence, improving moral education is a good way to develop a perfect personality as well as ethic characteristics.
KeywordsCollege student Ethic Develop education
This article is an achievement of the project “Establishing and Optimizing the Adaptation Mechanisms for Group Events Caused by Indirect Interest Conflicts”, which is supported by “Education Scientific Planning Project” of Zhejiang Province, P.R.C. (SCG94).
- 1.Xin GZ (2008) Taking moral education as an important approach of cultivating talents in higher education. Res Moral Polit Educ 3:29Google Scholar
- 2.Song K (2008) Discussing developing the moral personality of college students. Acad J Hunan Inst Metall Technol 8(2):46Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou Y, Lin Z (2008) Reconsideration of revolution of moral education. East South Dissem 6:133Google Scholar
- 4.Sun HX (2008) Study on developing moral responsibility of citizen. Acad J Liaoning Univ Technol (Soc Sci Ed) 10(3):9Google Scholar
- 5.Kant I (1986) Principles of metaphysics of morals. (Trans: Miao LT). Shanghai People’s Publishing House, Shanghai, pp 6Google Scholar
- 6.Li XN Social identity and social harmony. http//:www.chinareform.org.cn/ad/2005_04/lunwen.asp
- 7.Max W (2002) The protestant ethic and the spirit of capitalism, vol 2. (Trans: Peng Q, Huang XJ). Shanxi Normal University Press, China, pp 24, 26Google Scholar
- 8.Mueller J Principles of economics. San Min Bookstore, Taipei, pp 447, 448 Google Scholar