Development of University Information Service
The current situation and existing problems in university informationisation was given briefly, with object of university information service development. It proposed the development content of both model design and technology realization of information service and practice the method of information service development. A system, which covers the core data resource of the university and providing one-stop comprehensive information service has been designed and realized. It provides comprehensive inquiry and statistical analysis service of all kinds of information for all the teachers, students and all levels of managerial staff, which serves talents training, the basic task of universities.
KeywordsInformation service Data resource Data management
- 1.Chun Y, Fang Y, Qixin (2011) Exploration and practice of college and university information resource service. Exp Technol Manag 28: 228–230, 243Google Scholar
- 3.Chun Y, Fang Y, Qixin L (2012) Design and implementation of personnel-oriented integrated information service system. Paper presented at the 2012 international conference on systems and informatics, 2610–2613Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang D-x, Liu Q-x, Zheng S-l, Role and activity based digital campus access control model. J Dalian Maritine Univ 36(1):132–134Google Scholar
- 5.Chun Y, Fang Y, Qixin L (2012) Research and application on university integrated information services. Paper presented at the 2012 international symposium on IT in medicine and education, 323–326Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang A (2002) Information service patterns in the network environment. J Libr Sci Chin 28:32–34Google Scholar