Some Reflections on Undergraduate Computer Graphics Teaching
This paper analyzes the discipline status of computer graphics and some problems in the teaching and the effect of scientific research in the course teaching and the teacher itself. In order to solve these problems, some teaching suggestions are given. Especially a new systematic and overall case-centered teaching mode is proposed, and the promoting use of various competitions for students is analyzed. Proven by practice, the efficiency and quality of teaching can be improved.
KeywordsComputer Graphics Scientific Research Case teaching Teaching mode Competitions for college students
This project is supported by Shandong provincial higher education teaching reform project “Construction of quality early warning system of personnel training in Colleges and Universities” and “Study on the mode of cultivating creative talents centered on digital media platform system “and Shandong finance and economics university teaching and research project”research and practice of the training model of innovative talents platform based on technology competitions”.
- 1.Jiaguang Sun (2004) Computer Graphics. Tsinghua University press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Wang Q (2010) The use of case teaching in computer graphics. J Shanxi Coal-Min Adm Coll:3 Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang S, Li H (2008) Systematic case teaching in Computer Graphics, Career Horizon p 12Google Scholar
- 4.Wang G, Guo C, Lu D (2012) Case design for computer graphics case teaching, education teaching forum p 16Google Scholar
- 5.Luo S (2011) Research and implementation of visualization teaching for computer graphics algorithm. J Guangdong Polytech Norm Univ:1Google Scholar
- 6.Jin R,Wan Z,Liu Y-P (2011) Promoting Reform of the Course “Basic Digital Media Technology”through contests and case studies. J Zhejiang Wanli Univ:3Google Scholar