Study on Application of Online Education Based on Interactive Platform
Although the network platform as an assistant teaching system has been used in most colleges and universities, the whole teaching effect has not been to the satisfactory results. This thesis put forward the solution of the interactive teaching platform, and has made some applied research regarding the new teaching mode based on the interactive platform. The purpose of this teaching mode is to extend the class teaching from in-class to both pre-class and after-class, and the three parts must been treated as equal importance so they could form a whole teaching process. The platform not only provides the documents for learning but also becomes an online communication platform between teachers and students outside class. It was proved an effective teaching mode based on the interactive online platform through the trial use last year.
KeywordsTeaching mode Teaching platform Online education Interactive
- 1.Randy Garrison D, Vaughan ND (2008) Blended leaning in higher education: framework, principles and guidelines, Jossey-Bass, San FranciscoGoogle Scholar
- 2.Means B, Toyama Y, Murphy R, Bakia M, Jones K (2009) Evaluation of evidence-based practices online learning: a meta-analysis and review of online learning studies, U.S. Department of Education, Washington, D. CGoogle Scholar
- 3.Bruffee KA (1999) Collaborative learning: higher education, interdependence and the authority of knowledge, 2nd edn. John Hopkins University Press, BaltimereGoogle Scholar
- 4.Tan L, Chen Y (2007) The construction of online teaching platform based on campus network. Educ Info Technol (11):31–33Google Scholar
- 5.Li F, Cao M (2009) Building the online project training base based on the campus network. ITME 2009, JinanGoogle Scholar