Exploration and Practice on Signal Curriculum Group Construction of Instrument Science
Instrument science and technology is the source of information. Based on the target of cultivating high-quality talented personnel in the field of instrument science, the School of Instrument Science and Optoelectronic Engineering in Beihang University has integrated the signal curriculum resources for undergraduates in order to realize the teaching purpose of “Building a knowledge system to foster innovative thinking”. A signal curriculum group that consists of core course “signal analysis and processing”, elective course “DSP Technology” and optional course “Virtual Instrument” is built. The teaching contents of the signal curriculum group are organized by the curriculum relevance in order to form functional coupling among the various programs. The non-additively effect of the courses is generated and it promotes the integration and interaction between the undergraduate teaching and the discipline construction for instrument science.
KeywordsSignal processing Curriculum integration Signal curriculum group construction Instrument science High-quality talented personnel
This work is financed by Beijing High-quality Course Construction project and Beihang University teaching reform project of “signal analysis and processing platform course construction”.
- 1.Lei Q, Zhao N (2007) The analysis on the training objectives of engineering programs. J High Educ 28(11):11–15(Ch)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang R, Li B, Zhou H (2008) Research and realization of dynamic demonstration system for signal processing course. Exp Technol Manage 25(1):30–33(Ch)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang R, Li B (2008) Signal processing of dynamic virtual simulation software for teaching V1.3(Abbreviation: SigLaSim). Software copyright publication no. 2008SRBJ5389Google Scholar
- 4.Wang R, Liu Y, Zhao Y (2011) Kill two birds with one stone: boosting graduate students’ abilities in simulation by realization dynamic demonstration experiments. The 6th international conference on computer science and education, ICCSE 2011, SuperStar Virgo, Singapore, 3–5 August 2011Google Scholar
- 6.Lu J, Feng J (2009) Exploration on integral teaching reform of curriculum for majors in science and engineering. Res High Educ Eng (2):137–139(Ch)Google Scholar
- 7.Fan X, Chen L, Qi H (2008) Create high-quality teaching resources with the main line of course group construction. Chin Electron Educ (3):40–44(Ch)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang R, Xu R, Li H (2012) Design and application of LabVIEW courseware in the signal processing teaching. In: Proceedings of computer science and education (ICCSE), 2012 7th international conference on Melbourne, VIC, pp 1365–1368Google Scholar
- 9.Yan L, Zhou H (2006) Design of DSP56311EVM teaching experiment platform microcontrollers and embedded systems. 29–34(Ch)Google Scholar
- 10.Yang Z (2005) A search on chinese undergraduate training objective. Higher Education Press, Beijing(Ch)Google Scholar