Research on Multimedia Teaching and Cultivation of Capacity for Computational Thinking
Computational thinking is a keenly concerned and important concept in current international computer community. The training of computational thinking capability is also an important issue of the current education community. With the further reform in education and the rapid development of information technology, the teaching media with computer multimedia technique at the core has been widely used in education and teaching. The paper introduces characteristics of multimedia teaching and the concept of computational thinking. in addition, on the basis of previous work, try to permeate computational thinking into multimedia teaching to enhance the students’ computational thinking capability.
KeywordsEducation Multimedia teaching Computational thinking
This research was supported by Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China under Grant No. ZR2011FM019. It was also supported by the Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant No. J12LN61. In addition, the authors would like to thank the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Chen G-L (2012) Computational thinking. Commun CCF (Chin Comput Fed):31–34Google Scholar
- 2.Wing JM (2006) Computational Thinking. Commun ACM 49(3):33–35Google Scholar
- 3.Li S-J, Wei X-F, Jiang S-Z (2008) Study on the application of Web 2.0 in education technology ability training of normal university students. Mod Educ Technol:98–101Google Scholar
- 4.Mou Q, Tan L, Zhou X-J (2011) Research of task-driven teaching pattern based on computational thinking. Mod Educ Technol:44–49Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Q-Z, Yu X-H (2011) Computer based education. Higher Education Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Zhou Y-Z (2007) Computational thinking. Commun CCF (Chin Comput Fed):83–85Google Scholar