Explorations on Strengthening of Students’ Programming Capabilities in Data Structure Teaching
This paper considers some common problems in data structure teaching. The paper elaborates how to stimulate students’ interest and strengthen their programming capabilities. We mainly discuss in three aspects of developing the second class to train students’ programming skills, improving the proficiency of C language, and constructing a multi-level experiment teaching mode.
KeywordsProgramming capabilities Data structure teaching Practice teaching
This work is supported by the teaching and research project of university of Jinan (J1121) and (J1123). The authors are grateful to Zhang Huaqing, College of Science, China University of Petroleum, and Chen Zhaoying, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, for their suggestions. The authors are grateful for the anonymous reviewers who made constructive comments.
- 1.Yan W, Wu W (2003) Data structure. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Chen Y (2004) Attention to the importance of the source program in the course of data structre. Higher Edu Forum (1):73−75Google Scholar
- 3.Geng X (2007) Research and exploration of data structure teaching. J Changchun Norm Univ (Nat Sci) 26(3):104−105Google Scholar
- 4.Yan W (1999) Exercises set data structure. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.He C (2003) Teaching innovation in data structure. J Sichuan Teachers College (Nat Sci) 2(1):19−21Google Scholar
- 6.Chen C (2003) Training students’ logical thinking ability and innovative thinking ability in the data structure Course. J Zhejiang Shuren Univ 3(5):49−5Google Scholar