Security Problems and Strategies of Digital Education Resource Management in Cloud Computing Environment
Cloud computing technology has an important influence on the development of digital education resource management, but also brings a lot of security problems to the digital education resource storage and sharing. This paper analyses the security problems of digital education resource storage and sharing in cloud computing environment, finally aimed at these problems, give the concrete security strategies.
KeywordsCloud computing Digital education resources management Security problems Security strategies
This paper was supported by the Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant No. J13LN64. It was also supported by the Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant No. J12LN61. In addition, the author would like to thank the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Changquan W, Fen A, Jianwen Y (2010) Research on information security strategy of digital library under the cloud computing environment. J intell 29(3):183–186 (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 2.Yandong Z, Yongsheng Z (2012) Cloud computing and cloud security challenges. In: Proceedings of 2012 international symposiumon on ITME, no I, pp 1084–1088Google Scholar
- 3.Lori MK (2009) Data security in the world of cloud computiong, IEEE secur priv, vol 7, no 4Google Scholar
- 4.Darren P, Oleksandr O (2005) Privilege management infrastructure, Encyclopedia of multimedia technology and networking, Vol 1. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-59140-561-0.ch120
- 6.Hong C, Zhang M, Feng DG (2011) AB-ACCS: A cryptographic access control scheme for cloud storage. J Comput Res Develop 47(I):259–265 (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar