Research on an Individualized Pathology Instructional System
Due to the Internet, computers have been widely used in the educational field. In this paper, the current development of the pathology instructional system and the shortages of the system are presented. In order to improve the system, the concept of an individualized pathology instructional system is put forward. Next, the structure of the whole system is designed. Finally, the method to realize the individualized learning function is analysed and the development environment is recommended.
KeywordsPathology Learning Individualized Instructional system
- 1.Dongmei LI, Genyou YAO, Lingling WANG, Xiaoli WEI, Jicheng LI (2010) Building the Medical Digital Slices Library on Web. J Anatomy 33(2):268–269Google Scholar
- 2.[2013-3-1]. http://www.myhistology.com/
- 3.[2013-3-1]. http://www.xwlab.com/dssweb/
- 4.Qun LIU, HuaPing ZHANG, HongKui YU, XueQi CHENG (2004) Chinese Lexical Analysis Using Cascaded Hidden Markov Mode. J Comput Res Devel 41(8):1421–1429Google Scholar
- 5.Yu TAO, Haoyuan LI, Yiming TAO (2004) The Teaching of Telepathology and Application of Technology. Chin Med Edu Tech 18(6):349–351Google Scholar