Improved Access Control Model Under Cloud Computing Environment
With the development of cloud computing, cloud security problem has become a hot topic. Some scholars put forward the role access control based on mapping, which is used to solve the leakage problem of data storing in the cloud. This paper briefly describes the cloud computing and traditional access control model based on the latest research. Then the paper sums up the work and puts forward a new kind of access control model based on the hop named HBAC. It is based on the role access control that based on mapping. It is used to control the length of path to access the data in outer domain. At last, the paper gives the concrete steps to describe the principle of its operation in detail. And this paper makes a comparison with other related researches. Then this paper summarizes the advantages and disadvantages of HBAC.
KeywordsCloud security Access control RBAC HBAC
This research was supported by Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China under Grant No. ZR2011FM019 and Postgraduate Education Innovation Projects of Shandong Province of China under Grant No. SDYY11117. It was also supported by the Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant No. J12LN61. In addition, the authors would like to thank the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Fauzi AAC, Noraziah A, Herawan T, Zin NM (2012) On cloud computing security issues. In: Pan J-S, Chen S-M, Nguyen NT (eds.) Paper presented at the 4th asian conference on intelligent information and database systems. Berlin, HeidelbergGoogle Scholar
- 2.Zou J-S (2012) Security problems and its countermeasures in the cloud computing environment. CD Comp Softw Applicat 35–37Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang F-J, Chen J, Chen H-B, Zang B-Y (2011) Data privacy protection and self destruct in cloud computing. Compute Res Develop, 1155–1167Google Scholar
- 4.Li H, Li H (2010) Trusted cloud security key technologies and realization. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Han D-J, Gao J,Huo H-L, Li L (2010) Progress of access control model research. Compute Sci, 29–33Google Scholar
- 6.Sandhu R, Coyne EJ (1996) Role based access control models. IEEE Compute, 38–47Google Scholar
- 7.Zou X (2006) Analysis and implementation of role-based access control model. Info Microcompute 108–111Google Scholar
- 8.Tan X (2011) Cloud computing environment access control model. Beijing Jiaotong University, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 9.Zhang D-Y, Liu L-Z (2008) Multi-domain access control model. Compute Applicat, 633–637Google Scholar