Application of Internet in Pharmacological Teaching
The demand of the rapid development of internet and the information construction of the education industry has prompted the research of educators on the combination of the internet resource with the science of education. In this paper, from the view of point of teaching preparation and practice, combining with the actual situation of pharmacology teaching, some specific ideas and practices are discussed and introduced. The use of the internet for teaching has become a new method for education, a new model, a trend of medical teaching, and the only way which must be passed for the education to face the mass and the modern time. Although it is still in the exploratory stage, a training system for the medical professional personnel can be established through the continuous exploration and the further accumulation of experience on it since the medical education is a very practical science and the higher education reform is a long-term and systematic project.
KeywordsInternet Pharmacology Education
- 1.Xiaoli Z (2012) Talking about pharmacology teaching. Mod Read 10(222):120Google Scholar
- 2.Enping J, Yundong W, Chunmei W et al (2011) Characteristics and advantages of application of multimedia technology in pharmacological teaching. J Beihua Univ 12:495–496Google Scholar
- 3.Wen W, Yuexiu W, Houxi A et al (2012) Use of network resources to build medical pharmacology teaching platform. Chin J ICT Educ 19:39–40Google Scholar
- 4.Zhipeng W, Qibing M (2007) Make full use of the internet resources, and improve the effect of pharmacology teaching. J shanxi med univ 9:585–588Google Scholar
- 5.Yandong L, Jiachun L, Yixiong L et al (2005) The application of internet in preventive medicine education practical. Prev Med 12:961–962Google Scholar