Innovation of Compiler Theory Course for CDIO
Compiler theory course is a very important compulsory basic course in professional computer education, and it is also an important branch in the computer system software. But the practice of this course is lack or immature especially in CDIO education. And the curriculum need be reformed since it is unreasonable for CDIO education. In our paper, we propose a new innovation of compiler theory course which combine theory and practice and divide compiler into two levels: compiler technology and compiler theory. The result showed that the using of new teaching method and curriculum are effective in compiler theory teaching.
KeywordsCompiler Innovation CDIO Practice Curriculum
- 1.Dongyong Y (2009) Return to engineering: education reform to foster applied innovative software talents. In: Proceedings of 2009 4th international conference on computer science and education, 2009Google Scholar
- 2.Qidi Wu (2007) Reform and development of China higher engineering education[J]. Chin High Educ Eval (Chin) 2007(4):3–7Google Scholar
- 3.Chengcheng Z, Shiying G (2011) A Survey on the outline of national long-term education reform and development plan. Paper presented at the IEEE 3rd international conference on communication coftware and networks (ICCSN), 2011Google Scholar
- 4.Hong D, ChuanYin Z (2011) Discussions on the reform of higher vocational education from training the IT students’ occupational ability. Paper presented at the international conference on E-business and E-government (ICEE). 2011Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao M, Hu G (2010) Research on reform of computer elementary education in University. Paper presented at the Second International workshop on Education technology and computer science (ETCS). 2010 Google Scholar