Extract Examining Data Using Medical Field Association Knowledge Base
The electronical medical record incorporate a significant amount of information, which is useful for medical study. The examining data is the results of patients’ inspection. In order to extract examining data from huge amount electronic medical record. A new method is utilized in our research. The start point of the research is the whole process that human recognize the examining data in the text. The presented method takes use of medical field association knowledge. In the experiment, the value of recall and precision is 81 and 83 % respectively. The satisfied experiment values prove that the presented new method can avoid weak point exiting in the traditional methods, at the same time, can extract the examing data efficiently.
KeywordsExamining data Field association Knowledge base
This work is supported by Nantong social undertakings technology innovation and demonstration program (No. HS2012045) and China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 2012M521108).
- 1.Fuketa M, Lee S, Tsuji T et al (2000) A document classification method by using field association words. Int J Inf Sci 126(2):57–70Google Scholar
- 2.Lee SS, Shishibori M, Sumitomo T et al (2002) Extraction of field-coherent passages. Int J Inf Process Manag 38(2):173–207Google Scholar
- 3.Atlam E-S, Fuketa M, Morita K et al (2003) Document similarity measurement using field association term. Int J Inf Process Manag 39(6):809–824Google Scholar
- 4.Wang L, Yata S, Atlam E-S et al (2009) A Method of building Chinese field association knowledge from wikipedia. In: Proceeding of the 5th international conference on natural language processing and knowledge engineering (IEEE NLP-KE’2009), DalianGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wang L, Fuketa M, Morita K et al (2011) Context constraint disambiguation of word semantics by field association schemes. Int J Inf Process Manag 47(5):560–574Google Scholar