Visualization Analysis and Research of Scientific Papers and Thesis in University
The study about visualization of paper has been developed abroad in the recent few years. To analysis the thesis status and track research hotspots in universities, we propose an effective visualization method based on some techniques and utilities. A combined method of the data integration, data mining and visualization analysis is applied to analyze thesis keywords and citation. We use model-driven approach to design and build the scientific data integration and data mining platform. And a visible data analysis method is outlined to reveal research hotspot and conceptual graph.
KeywordsInformation visualization Model-driven Thesis hotspots
- 1.Chen X, Dong Z (2009) Analysis of the constituent elements of the post-graduate training mode. Acad Degrees Graduate Educ 11:4–7Google Scholar
- 2.Robertson GG, Mackinlay JD, Card SK (1997) Cone trees: animated 3D visualizations of hierarchical information.Conf Human Factors Comput Syst 189–194Google Scholar
- 3.Mizoguchi F (2000) Anomaly detection using visualization and machine learning. In: Proceedings of IEEE 9th international workshops on 14–16 June 2000, pp 165–170Google Scholar
- 5.Bostock M, Ogievetsky V, Heer J (2011) D3: data-driven documents. IEEE Trans Vis Comp Graph (Proc Info Vis)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen C (2005) Measuring the movement of a research paradigm. Vislization and data analysis (VDA 2005), San Jose, (5669), pp 63–76Google Scholar