Research on Construction of Green Agriculture Products Supply Chain Based on the Model Differentiation
According to the basic ideas of green agriculture products supply chain, focusing on the comparative analysis of the general structure, the advantages and disadvantages of the traditional supply chain and modern closed supply chain of green agriculture products, on the basis of the traditional supply chain optimization, we construct the closed supply chain system based on the modern logistics center, thus to ensure the quality of green agriculture products, and to realize the sustainable development of agriculture and rural.
KeywordsDifferentiation Supply chain Green agriculture products Logistics center
The paper was supported by 2011 Chongqing Social Science Foundation Youth Project(NO:2011QNGL66), 2010 Chongqing Arts Key Research Base Project(Research on Citizenization Behavior of Migrant Workers,NO:1010006) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities(NO:SWU1309003; NO:SWU1309383).
- 1.Lorice S, Allan G, Allan S (2005) The UK food supply chain-an ethical perspective. Food Res Int 37:23–40Google Scholar
- 2.Gnaeshna R, Terry PH (2006) An introduction to supply chain management in third part logistics providers. Eur Journey Oper Res 5:332–356Google Scholar
- 3.Terry M, Gilian B (2000) Food supply chain approaches: exploring their role in rural development. European Soc Rural Sociol 10:424–439Google Scholar
- 4.Lambert DM,Cooper MC (2000) Issues in supply chain management. Ind Mark Manage 29:65–83Google Scholar
- 5.Samir KS(2007) Green supply-chain management: a state-of-the-art literature review. Int Journey Manage rev 9:53–80Google Scholar
- 6.Gunnar S (2005) Business-to-business data sharing a source for integration of supply chains. Int J Prod Econ 7:165–180Google Scholar