The Analysis of the Chronic Patients’ Demand of the Hospital Health Information Service
Information service is the imperative problem that department of health need to resolve,how To provide better services to patients and make harmonious relationship of each other is an issue that we have been studying for a long time. Taking an example of the Chronic patients to research the impact factors of the communication between doctor and patient based on de information communication theory to resolve the problem reasonably.
KeywordsThe chronic patients information Requirements Information Communication information services
- 1.Ren J (2011) Research on community health service: based on perspective from NCD patients demand. Master’s thesis, p 5Google Scholar
- 3.Luo A (2012) Health information management. People’s Medical Publishing House, Beijing, p 8Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang X (2008) Doctor-patient communication skills in clinical application. China’s Practical Med 3(19):163–165Google Scholar
- 5.In 2008 China health statistics [R], The web site of the ministry of healthGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chen R (2012) The study of behavioral intervention noncommunicable disease risk factors control based on health promotion. Doctoral dissertation, Shandong University, 5.26Google Scholar