Application of Data Mining in the Assessment of Teaching Quality
More and more attention paid to the teaching quality of college, the assessment of the teaching quality is of great importance. Traditional teaching evaluation methods have a lot of deficiencies, not identifying what factors are really bound up with the quality of teaching. This paper applies the improved Apriori algorithm QApriori based on data mining technology to teaching evaluation model. On the foundation of data mining definition, mining processes, common data mining methods-Apriori and its improved algorithm-QApriori, this thesis emphasizes study on QApriori in the teaching evaluation model. Through the analysis of data mining, we have come to what factors are mainly related with the teaching quality, which will be very important to teaching and education policy-makers.
KeywordsTeaching quality evaluation Data mining Association rules Qapriori
- 1.Fayya UM, Piatetsky-ShaPiro G et al (1996) Advances in knowledge discovery and datamining. AAAI/MITPress, CaliforniaGoogle Scholar
- 2.Wan A, Wang M, Mao W (2004) Theory and application of data mining technology. Univ Math 06:111–114Google Scholar
- 3.Agganval CC, Yu PS (1998) Mining large itemsets for association rules. Data Eng Bull 21(1):23–31Google Scholar
- 4.Yan H, Chen W (2008) Application of association rules in the analysis of student achievement. J Fujian Med Univ (Soc Sci Edn) 9(1):46–48Google Scholar
- 5.Han J, Kamber M Fan X, Meng M Concepts and techniques of data miningGoogle Scholar