Application of PBL Model in the Teaching of Foreign Graduate Student
The PBL model which focuses on the problem solving, as it can stimulate the initiative of student, is the more popular teaching method in the international. This paper establishes the specific embodiment of PBL model for the foreign graduate student from the perspective of teaching.
KeywordsPBL Foreign graduate student Teaching
- 1.Belland B, French B, Ertmer PA (2009) Validity and problem- basedlearning research: a review of the instruments used to assess intended learning outcomes. Interdisc J Probl Based Learn 3(1):59–89Google Scholar
- 2.Du Y, Kolmos A, Holgaard JE (2009) PBL: university curriculum reform and innovation. Res High Educ Eng 2009 (3): 29–34Google Scholar
- 3.Guo F, Lin J, Liu P (2009) Exploration and practice of the PBL teaching mode in the teaching of foreign students. Med Educ Res 7:773–775Google Scholar
- 4.Ioan D (2001) How-to- do guide t o problem—based learning. University of Manchester, UK, p 5Google Scholar
- 5.Liang R (2001) Study on problem-based learning mode. China Educ Technol 173(6):15–17Google Scholar