Research on Construction of Bilingual-Teaching Model Course for Bioinformatics
Bioinformatics is an important professional basic course in Biomedical Engineering, which tells about the important theoretical basis of using information technology in modern medicine and biology. In order to build a bilingual model curriculum and bring up the comprehensive talents who can make active learning and have creativity and teamwork spirits, we should actively explore the teaching system that suits the bioinformatics bilingual curriculum and train a high-quality teaching team. In addition, we also need to accumulate teaching resources for students’ independent learning, create an independent learning environment, expand the opportunities for communicating the results of course reform.
KeywordsBilingual teaching Model curriculum Curriculum system Bioinformatics CLC number: Q811
Foundation item: Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications teaching reform research project (No. JG01611JX02 No. JG03212JX67) and Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications 2011 lab construction and equipment management research (No. 2011XSG12).
- 1.Tan X, Su Y, Li B (2008) Discussion on bio-informatics teaching. J Shanxi Med Univ (Preclinical Med Educ Ed) (01)Google Scholar
- 2.Li D (2001) Bioinformatics in the post genome era science. Foreign medical. Physiology. J Pathol Clin Med (04)Google Scholar
- 3.Lai M (2004) Applications of biological information in medical science research. J Zhejiang Univ (Med Sci Ed) (02)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang Y, Tian M, Xu L, Chen S (2007) Thinking of the bilingual teaching. Chin J Peking Univ (Philos Soc Sci Ed) (S2)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen D, Yang M, Yan W (2007) Some understanding of promoting bilingual teaching in colleges. J Peking Univ (Philos Soc Sci Ed) (S2)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang S (2011) The study of undergraduate teaching and the cultivation of innovative talents. J Guangdong Univ Foreign Stud (02)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu Z (2001) On the teaching of research study. J Chongqing Educ Coll (05)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang Y (2011) Teaching research and training innovative talents. Univ (Acad Ed) (02)Google Scholar
- 9.Deng W (2011) The integration of multimedia technology and traditional experiment teaching. Teach Instrum Exp (04)Google Scholar
- 10.Chen S Research methods to improve the classroom teaching efficiency. Teach Instrum Exp 201(04)Google Scholar