Micro-blog Marketing of University Library Based on 4C Marketing Mix
Micro-blog has become a popular marketing tool for many institutions including university library to promote their products and services. This paper analyzes micro-blog marketing of university library in the 4C perspective and proposes several micro-blog marketing strategies for university library.
KeywordsMicro-blog marketing University library 4C marketing mix
The authors wish to express their sincere gratitude to “the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities” (13D123706).
- 1.McCarthy EJ, Perreault WD, Quester PG (1990) Basic marketing: a managerial approach. Irwin, HomewoodGoogle Scholar
- 3.Lauterborn B (1990) New marketing litany: four P’s passe: c-words take over. Advertise Age 61(41):26Google Scholar
- 5.Beaumont C (2008) Tweet, tweet, here comes twitter. Telegraph 12:21Google Scholar
- 6.Hsu CL et al (2010) Effect of commitment and trust towards micro-blogs on consumer behavioral intention. Inter J Electron Business Manage 4(8):292–303Google Scholar
- 8.Li JB (2011) The construction of micro-blogs in libraries abroad and its enlightenment. Lib Inform 1:70–73Google Scholar
- 9.Yang S, Xu J, Shao S (2012) Library microblogging based on sina microblogging platform. Inform Comput Appl 702–707Google Scholar