The Application of Informatics Technology in Foreign Medical Undergraduates Teaching
As an important part of higher education, international undergraduates’ education has become the focus of the education, recently. Parasitology is a basic subject for foreign medical undergraduates. To achieve better effects and apply them advanced development, we give the teaching of parasitology with multimedia and internet communication ways. The results showed that about 94.8 % students accepted this teaching mode. It includes all kinds of teaching methods involve in case analysis, reports and interactive discussion. In this way, the teaching contents were optimized for individuals and were shared with them. They could learn actively. The application of informatics technology shows an important significance in autonomous and lifelong learning.
KeywordsInformatics technology Foreign medical undergraduates Autonomous learning
- 1.Cao L, Zhang T (2012) Social networking sites and educational adaptation in higher education: A case study of Chinese international students in New Zealand. Sci World J, vol 5. doi: 10.1100/2012/289356
- 2.Zhang J, Xu W, Huang F (2010) Experience of the digital interactive system in human parasitology experimental teaching. J Trop Med 10(8)Google Scholar
- 3.Terndrup TE, Ali S, Hulse S, Shaffer M, Lloyd T (2013) Multimedia education increases elder knowledge of emergency department care. West J Emerg Med 14 (2):132–136Google Scholar
- 4.Alexander S, Kernohan G, McCullagh P (2004) Self directed and lifelong learning. Stud Health Technol Inform 109:152–166Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang J, Xu W, Huang F (2010) Experience of the digital interactive system in human parasitology experimental teaching. J Trop Med 10(8):1024–1025Google Scholar