Establishing Automotive Engineering School-Enterprise Practice Training Model Based on Excellent Engineer Plan
“Excellent Engineer Education and Training Plan” of the Ministry of Education is specially aimed at cultivating the students’ capability of engineering practice and innovation. Aiming at the current situation of the engineering teaching, colleges should establish the modern engineering-practice center and cooperate with the major-related enterprises, and establish a series of teaching systems which serve the students through their entire learning period. This article explains the characteristics of the college-enterprise practice training center established by JiangSu University and NanJing Automobile Groups, pointing out that engineering elements and training projects should be mixed together in the process of practice base construction in order to completely improve students’ engineering quality and engineering practice ability.
KeywordsExcellent engineer College-enterprise cooperation Engineering practice Automobile engineering
- 1.Hui J-Z, Cao J, et al (2010) Modern engineering training center of innovation experimental area of exploration and practice. Res Explor Lab 29(3):111–113Google Scholar
- 2.Ye Z-P ,Jin P-H (2007) China engineering education practical teaching research. High Eng Educ Res 4:74–77Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang G-L , Gao J-J, et al (2007) Necessity of engineering education reform based on engineering graduate status and enterprise needs. Exp Technol Manage 24(8):112–114Google Scholar
- 4.Luo Z-X (2008) Engineering education professional certification and its impact on practice teaching in colleges and universities. Res Explor Lab 27(6):1–3Google Scholar
- 5.Ji F, Gao F, et al (2009) Improve the “automobile structure”, quality of teaching. High Educ Forum 9(9):67–69Google Scholar