Integrity Verification of Cloud Data
This paper proposes a new program on the integrity of the data to the probabilistic methods when the number of documents inserted the pseudo-tuple becomes large. In this program, pseudo-tuple inserted in accordance with different particle size were signed. And a user constructs a new type of data structure. In order to ensure normal conversation between the user and the cloud at the same time, this paper uses a challenge-response mechanism. Then a user uses this new data structure to verify its integrity in the client.
KeywordsCloud computing Pseudo-tuple Data integrity Signature
This work is supported by the National Science Foundation of China (No. 61170145), the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (No. 20113704110001), the Natural Science Foundation of Shandong (No. ZR2010FM021) and the Taishan Scholar Project of Shandong, China.
- 2.Feng DG, Zhang M, Zhang Y et al (2011) Cloud computing security research. J Softw 22(1):71–83Google Scholar
- 3.Sion R (2005) Query execution assurance for outsourced databases. In: Proceedings of the 31st international conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB’05), Trondheim 30 Aug– 2 Sep 2005, pp 601–602Google Scholar
- 4.Ateniese G, Burns R, Curtmola R et al (2007) Provable data possession at untrusted stores. In: Proceedings of the 2007 ACM conference on computer and communications security, Whistler, pp 598–609Google Scholar
- 5.Shacham H, Waters B (2008) Compact proofs of retrievability. In: Proceedings of Asiacrypt 2008, Melbourne, pp 90–107Google Scholar
- 6.Xie M, Wang H, Yin J et al (2007) Integrity auditing of outsourced data. In: Proceedings of the 33rd international conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB07), Vienna, Austria, pp 782-793, 23–27 Sep 2007Google Scholar
- 7.Li FF, Hadjieleftheriou M, Kollios G et al (2006) Dynamic authenticated index structures for outsourced databases. In: Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD conference, pp 121–132Google Scholar