Problems and Counterplans of College English Independent Study Under Network Environment
Since the teaching reform of college English, English teaching in Chinese universities has been challenged by many new problems which are now compelling Chinese universities to carry out student-oriented independent network environment English study models. Through the methodology of comparative study, this article intends to analyze the existing problems and the corresponding reasons in the network environment college English independent study process, and to offer practical counterplans for the problems to enhance the English learning ability of Chinese college students.
KeywordsNetwork environment College english Independent study Counter plans
- 1.Gu yueguo M (2004) Network education study. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Tian Zhihui C (2001) College english teaching proceeding. Beijing Broadcasting Institute Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wu Jinye M (2001) Contemporary chinese language teaching methodology. Henan University Press, HenanGoogle Scholar
- 4.Xiang Erlan J (2009) Network independent learning and college oral english classroom teaching. J North China Electr Power Univ Google Scholar
- 5.Xu Jinfen M (2007) Theory and practice of college foreign language independent learning. China Social Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar