The Exploration of Higher Undergraduate Education Mode Based on University-Enterprise Cooperation
In recent years, with the rapid development of higher undergraduate education, China has begun to enter the period of education popularization. The undergraduate students have lost the previous pride. The current situation that graduates are difficult to meet the requirements of enterprises has become a growing concern in the current society. More and more people have the requirement of higher undergraduate education reform. It is the inevitable requirement for exploring the reason of the said problem and promoting China’s higher undergraduate education healthily to study the current higher undergraduate education mode and the graduates’ employability. Based on the research of status quo of undergraduate students and with reference to the current solutions, paper proposes higher undergraduate education mode based on the cooperation of universities and enterprises, which can make modern higher undergraduate education more adapted to the modern society.
KeywordsUndergraduate education Specialist college education Closed-loop Education Employability
This paper is sponsored by the special funding of Beijing Municipal Commission of Education for joint projects with North China Electric Power University of 2012 and the authors also would like to acknowledge the supports by Chinese National Nature Science Foundation of China (No.71271085) and Beijing Twelfth Five Year Plan Project of philosophy and social sciences (No.12JGB044).
- 1.Nong R, Meng Z, Hui Z (2006) College cracking university graduates employment predicament ideas. Guangxi Youth Leaders Coll 2006(14)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao Z, Chen X (2006) College Students’ employability and competitiveness of its upgrade. Heilongjiang High Stud 2006(4)Google Scholar
- 3.Gu X (2006) Constructing the university vocational guidance system and deepening the reform of vocational guidance. Chin Vocat Tech Edu 2006(4)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang J (2006) Student career guidance–a special kind of human resource development. Furth Edu Study 2006(2)Google Scholar
- 5.Jing H, Guisong, Wang et al (2006) The investigation and analysis of college students’ career guidance. Hefei Univ Tech J (Social Sciences) 2006(4)Google Scholar
- 6.Ma S (2005) School-enterprise cooperation and actively explore new modes–practice and thinking of Jinhua college of vocational and technical schools. Qiushi 2006(5)Google Scholar
- 7.Human resources ministry and social security ministry of highly skilled training joint committee (2008) Promoting school-enterprise cooperation guidebook. China Labor and Social Security Publishing House, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 8.Gu X (2001) College vocational guidance progressive target. Edu Career 2001(12)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhou J, Xie F (2008) Vocational colleges open cooperative education research and practice. Zhejiang University Press, HangzhouGoogle Scholar