Practice of Paradigm Teaching on Circuit Theory
“Circuit Theory” is an important technical basic course for the college specialty of Electronics and Electrical Information. Students generally reflect that it is one of the most difficult courses. This article discusses an advanced teaching theory named “Paradigm Teaching” and gives an example which is about the “reciprocity theorem”. The example proves that the teaching effect can be effectively improved by using “Paradigm Teaching” to “Circuit Theory”.
KeywordsParadigm Teaching Circuit theory Reciprocity theorem
- 1.Liu J (2009) Discussion on “Paradigm Teaching”. China Educ Innov Herald 28:84–85Google Scholar
- 2.Li J (2011) Thoughts on “Paradigm Teaching” under the background of new curriculum reform. J Lvliang Educ Inst 6(28):108–109Google Scholar
- 3.Wu J (2010) Multidimensional analysis on the example teaching method. J Qinghai Natl Univ 3:89–92Google Scholar
- 4.Fan S (2009) Research on examples teaching methods in higher education. New West 8:227Google Scholar
- 5.Wang L, Ma A (2010) The rationality of modeling teaching and its era implication. Educ Teach Res 2:51–52Google Scholar