Reflections on Primary Post Capacity-Oriented Integrated Practice Teaching of Oral Courses in Higher Vocational Colleges
Oriented with the primary job ability, the students in the experimental group were carried out integrated practice teaching of oral courses in Higher Vocational Colleges from the four aspects of target system, content system, security system and quality evaluation system of integrated practice teaching. The average scores of experimental group had significant difference compared with the traditional group (P < 0.01). The integrated practice teaching of oral courses not only Cultivated d students’ job ability but also improved the quality of practice teaching.
KeywordsVocational education Oral courses Job ability Integrated practice teaching of oral courses
Fund project: The teaching reform and research project of the Education Department of Hunan province, in 2012 (No. 604). The teaching reform and research project of Huaihua Medical College (No. 2010JG05).
- 1.Wu T, Chen Q, Li D (2010) A comparative study on higher education of stomatology in china and the united states. Fudan Educ Forum 8(6): 93–96Google Scholar
- 3.Wu J, Su J, Li S (2012) Personnel training methods in dental clinical practice. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1(22):61–63Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang SK, Zheng Z, You H (2010) Founding the stomatological pre-clinical practical skill training platform Chinese. J Med Educ 5(30):744–745Google Scholar
- 5.Liu JY (2010) Teaching reform in oral medicine. Health Vocat Educ 28(3):58–59Google Scholar
- 6.Kang HY (2009) The teaching effect of three-in-one combination teaching approach in practice and training course in oral medicine health vocational education. China J Modern Med 27(7):71–72Google Scholar
- 7.Hu F (2009) Constructed ion of practice teaching system of ability standard in higher vocational education of dental technology. China High Med Educ 2009(5):18–19Google Scholar