Study on Bilingual Teaching of Heat Transfer Curriculum Assisted by Distance Education
The development of information technology is of great benefit to modern education. Taking the heat transfer curriculum for example, which is a professional and foundational curriculum for building environment and equipment engineering speciality in our college, the results about the study of questionnaire on college bilingual teaching which is carried out both in English and Chinese for Chinese students were presented in this paper. Based on the outcome of 150 effective questionnaires for our bilingual teaching effect of heat transfer curriculum, the situation and common problems about the bilingual teaching of heat transfer curriculum were analyzed in this paper. And some proposes about bilingual teaching methods, such as promoting the development of distance education, were presented so as to improve the bilingual teaching level of college engineering science specialties.
KeywordsBilingual teaching Distance education Questionnaire Individuation
This work was supported by Teaching Research Project of Wuhan University of Science and Technology of China (2011× 041).
- 1.Chu SY, Zhang MX (2009) Grading assumption of bilingual teaching of professional foundation courses. China Electric Power Educ 5:226–227 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu XY, Cao Y, Yang J (2010) Investigation on current situation of college bilingual teaching courses. China Electric Power Educ 34:112–114 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Huang JH (2010) Analysis of difficulties and countermeasures of local college bilingual teaching. Sci Educ 6:1–3 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Fu XZ, Sun CH, Jiang B (2009) Investigation and study on teaching content of building environment and equipment engineering in a university. High Archit Educ 18:57–60 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Peng W (2006) Reform and practice on the curricula of building environment and equipment engineering specialty. High Educ Sci 1:52–53 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Holman JP (2002) Heat transfer, 9th edn. McGraw–Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar