The CEMS Research Based on Web Service
This paper has studied and applied the technology of web service to design a set of continuing education management system (CEMS). Through the web service technology, this system has solved the complex issues in the course of the education management and network data transmission, and improved the efficiency of education management. In accordance with the characteristics of web service and application requirement, the system has designed a unique architecture. The client called by web service communicates with the remote server, achieves lightweight data access to the local xml database operations and a message broadcast mechanism. With its novel design, advanced technique and stable operation, this system has been adopted in many colleges and universities.
KeywordsWeb service Continuing education Educational management
The research is supported by the College Science and Technology Project of Shandong Province (No: J12LN65), and Jinan Youth Science and Technology Star Project (No: 20120108).
- 1.Wan H, Zhu G (2010) Access control integration of multi-web application system based on web service. Comput Appl Softw 26(7):28–30Google Scholar
- 2.Liu D, Liu R (2009) Research and implementation of asynchronous web service based on WSE and message queue. Comput Eng 33(08):127–129Google Scholar
- 3.Jin R, Zhao J-F, Gao Y-B, Shi H-J (2009) Dynamic web services composition based on active XML. Comput Eng 33(18):125–127Google Scholar
- 4.Wu J, Deng C, Shao X-Y, You B-S (2008) Research on enterprise application integration based on web services. Appl Res Comput (8)Google Scholar
- 5.Deng S (2010) Using Axis2 asynchronous call to implement large data transportation web services. Comput Appl Softw 25(7):200–201Google Scholar