A New Practice Mode and Platform Based on Network Cooperation for Software Engineering Specialty
College students of software engineering specialty hope to develop a practical software project in practice, but practice resource is inadequate. In order to integrate practice resource of college, enterprises and students, this paper presents a practice mode based on network cooperation. Research of the mode includes: source of software project, organization of practice process, and management of software result. In addition, Practice platform according to this mode is developed. Design method and technology is described in this paper. Effect of this practice mode is analyzed in the paper end. This practice mode more exploits the practice resources of enterprise and college. The platform improves practice quality, and it reduces practice cost.
KeywordsPractice mode Practical project Software engineering
- 1.Liu Y, Chen Y (2009) Construction and practice of the training base of software engineering specialty. Comput Educ 20:141–144Google Scholar
- 2.Tim W (2012) Further and higher education adviser to the department for education and employment. Comput Educ 37:4–8Google Scholar
- 3.Related rules of Time wealth nets. http://help.680.com/canyu.asp.2009
- 4.Colin J, Harry M, Alex M (2012) Enterprise education: for all, or just some. Internet High Educ 54:30–35Google Scholar
- 5.Huang F, Ren S (2010) Discussion on the mode of software engineering practice based on project practice. Hunan Soc Sci 5:175–178Google Scholar