CRH5 EMU Fault Diagnosis Simulation Training System Development
Today EMU is equipped with a more comprehensive, complex fault diagnosis system, the diagnostic system can report information such as the nature and the location of a fault in the form of fault code the time after the EMU failure occurs, the diagnostic system provides support for maintenance work. But the diagnostic system can’t work alone, and only when the train is running the diagnostic system can be used for fault diagnosis and alarm, so this situation makes the motor train-set base can’t system comprehensive train drivers and maintenance personnel. According to signal transmission logical relations of CRH5 EMU fault diagnosis system, based on LabVIEW software system hardware modules, we develop a CRH5 EMU fault diagnosis simulation training system. This system mainly includes host teacher machine, simulation of bridge, the main display screen (TS), the driver diagnostic monitor screen (TD), and network systems. Simulation of bridge and TS screen which simulation is according to the composition of CRH5 EMU dynamic system, traction system, the running resistance characteristic, the braking system characteristics, line conditions etc., based on traction calculation theory, under the condition of the LabVIEW software we can build CRH5 EMU driver simulation environment. TD screen is according to the signal transmission CRH5 EMU fault diagnosis system logical relations, based on the LabVIEW software system we can build highly simulation system of fault diagnosis system. Network system adopts the LAN technology by NI Company which provides the DataSocket real-time data transmission technology to transmit data.
KeywordsEMU Fault diagnosis LabVIEW virtual technology Simulation training
- 1.Xuewen H, Chunming L, Xin FCW, Feng W (2010) CRH3 high-speed EMU fault diagnosis system [J]. Comput Integr Manuf Syst 16(10):2312–2313Google Scholar
- 2.Fan YX, Liu H (2011) Analysis of data transmission of high-speed EMU fault diagnosis [J]. Lanzhou Jiao tong University 30(4):34–35Google Scholar
- 3.Wang H (2011) EMU CRH5 type brake does not alleviate the failure analysis and processing [J]. Technological Wind (22):100–101Google Scholar
- 4.Peng Y, Pan XY, Xie L (2011) LabVIEW virtual instrument design and analysis [M]. Tsinghai University (in press)***Google Scholar
- 5.Guo S (2008) EMU detection and fault diagnosis technology [M]. Southwest Jiaotong University (in press)***Google Scholar