A Score-Analysis Method Based on ID3 of NCRE
Each paper discussed the data mining technology used in the scoring system for computer rank examination. By applying decision tree rules to analyze the different test types and the scores of the examinee, got the conclusion that the key of passing computer rank examination is “Excel”. The conclusion can help the teachers pay more attention to explain that knowledge to the examinee for better teaching effect.
KeywordsData mining Decision tree rule Analysis of questions Computer rank examination ID3
- 1.Soman KP, Divadar S, Ajay V (2003) Data mining tutorial. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Xiang W (2011) The application of ID3 algorithm in the analysis of English achievements. J Liuzhou Vocat Tech Coll 11(2):31–34Google Scholar
- 3.Han J, Kamber M (2007) Data mining concepts and technology. Machinery Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Wang Y, Hu X (2011) Research of ID3 algorithm in decision tree. J Anhui Univ 35(3):71–75Google Scholar
- 5.Tao K (2011) Research based on decision tree technique in the application of university achievement analysis. J Xinxiang Univ 28(1):49–51Google Scholar