Exploration and Practice of Teaching Mode of Mechanical Engineering Control Foundation Based on Project Driving
Project driving is one of the methods that implement investigation type teaching mode. Mechanical engineering control foundation is one of the required core specialty courses in the specialty of mechanical engineering and automation. This paper introduces how to use project driving teaching method in this course. Combined with the content and characteristic of mechanical engineering control foundation, a series of experiments or design are developed in the teaching and learning process. The evaluation pattern is discussed as well. Practice makes clear that project teaching method contributes to enhance the students’ ability of analysis and solving problem independently, improve the learning enthusiasm and team awareness.
KeywordsProject driving Mechanical engineering and automation Simulation Experiment Education quality
This work was supported by development of the third distinguished specialty of national education department (Grant No. TS11137).
- 1.Lee Yong (2010) Practice and consideration of project teaching method in computer specialty in medium vocational education. Profession 4:71–72 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang Guoxiang, Zhang Hao (2010) Application of project teaching method used in mechanic design foundation of mechanical and electrical specialty. Profession 4:49–50 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Deng Xingzhong (2011) Mechanical and electrical drive control. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press (In Chinese), WuhanGoogle Scholar
- 5.Chang LC, Lee GC (2010) A team-teaching model for practicing project-based learning in high school: collaboration between computer and subject teachers. Comput Educ 55:961–969Google Scholar
- 7.Sha Shujing, Liu Yamei (2012) Probe and practice of teaching mode of mechanical and electrical specialty based on project driven. J Changchun Univ Sci Technol 7:207–208Google Scholar