Design of Virtual Reality Guide Training Room Based on the Modern Education Technology
Virtual reality is required to practice the knowledge and skills of tour guides. Considering the current training situation and on the basis of the modern educational technology, the construction of the virtual training room is imperative. It is necessary for us to give full consideration to the design and layout of the virtual training room. Meanwhile, the hardware should be combined with the modern educational ideas so that we can improve the quality and efficiency of the tour guide training.
KeywordsVirtual reality The tour guide training room The modern education technology Design
- 1.Bao Q (2010) The application of VR technology and the digital teaching management system in a simulated tour guide training room. Res Chin Foreign Educ (8):60–62Google Scholar
- 2.Anfeng F, Yanhua W (2009) Application of three channel stereo projection screen technology in tourism education. Technol Square (7):149–152Google Scholar
- 3.Rongfang Luo, Huan Liu (2012) The construction of virtual tourism teaching system. Innovation Sci Technol Educ 11:184Google Scholar
- 4.Danhong C (2007) The use of virtual reality technology in the practical teaching system of tourism management. Cult Educ Mater (4):31–33Google Scholar
- 5.Wanyin H (2010) Design and research of virtual tour system. J Hubei Univ Econ (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) (3):180–181Google Scholar