Evaluation of College Students’ Self-Regulated Learning Based on the IT Technology
Information technology (IT) is a dominant factor influencing the development of the 21st century, which has been referred to as the era of information. Computers play an essential role in modern information technology and it demonstrates the development of multimedia, artificial intelligence and global network, which is convenient to facilitate a new self-learning environment. We can introduce the concept of sustainable development into the educational field. The reform of education system aims at training sustainable development talents who are communicative and innovative. How can universities and educating constitutions cultivate students to achieve this goal? In modern society, self-regulated learning ability can influence individual’s development. Therefore, analyzing the problem of how to teach college students to use IT technology in self-regulated learning is crucial.
KeywordsInformation technology (IT) Self-regulated learning Sustainable development talents College students
- 1.Biemiller A,Shany M et al (1993) Factors influencing children’s acquisition and demonstration of self–regulation on academic tasks. In: Schunk DH, Zimmerman BJ (eds) Self-regulated learning: from teaching to self-reflective practice. Guilford Press, New York, pp 203–224Google Scholar
- 2.Hu SH, Jiang YH (1998) Hushi academic collection. BJ Zhonghua Book Co, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Li KD (2007) Revelation of Japanese IT reform. China Audio-visual Edu 2007(11):38–41Google Scholar
- 4.Shi LF (2000) Learning strategy-theories of learning psychology. BJ People’s education Pub, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zimmerman BJ (1986) Special issue on self-regulated learning. Contemp Educ Psychol 11:305–427Google Scholar