The Teaching and Practice for Neutral Network Control Course of Intelligence Science and Technology Specialty
Some main points of teaching and practice innovation for the specialty of intelligence science and technology (IST) specialized course are all described in detail from three aspects of teaching methods, practical teaching and course examination, taking the course of NNC for example, in order to individualized development and strengthen major characteristics. Firstly, teaching methods are innovated for open specialized elective courses, which include interactive syllabi, projects-orient induction combing heuristic with practice and suitable bilingual modes. Secondly, integrating course practice teaching and extended training are proposed to give full play for the leading role of the course and the auxiliary function of the extracurricular activities and projects. The last but not the least, specialized courses examination reform are suggested from three exam essential factors including exam contents, exam methods and grading standards.
KeywordsTeaching and practice innovation Intelligence science and technology (IST) Neutral network control (NNC) course
This paper was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of Hunan (13JJ4018, 13JJ4093), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2012QNZT060), and the Science Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Hunan Province (11B070).
- 1.Zhong XY (2009) Set intelligence science and technology as first grade subject of doctoral degree: necessity, feasibility, urgency. Comput Educ 11:5–9Google Scholar
- 2.Peng Y, Wang WS, HUANG XY (2010) Exploration and practice of construction on intelligence science and technology. Comput Educ 15:133–135Google Scholar
- 3.Liu HT, Wang GY, HU J (2010) Construction and planning of the course of intelligence science an technology. Comput Educ 19:32–34Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Y, Wang GY, Yang Q (2010) Reform and development advices for the practical content of intelligence science and technology. Comput Educ 15:119–122Google Scholar
- 5.Chen WB, Li Q, Peng SH, Li D, SU Z (2010) Construction of the innovation practice system in the intelligent science and technology specialty. Comput Educ 15:114–118Google Scholar
- 6.Shi ZG, Liu JW, Wang ZL (2009) Discussion on construction of software practical course of intelligence science and technology undergraduate specialty. Comput Educ 11:93–97Google Scholar
- 7.Jiao LC, Shi GM, Zhong Y (2009) Practice and discussion on construction of intelligence science and technology undergraduate specialty. Comput Educ 11:26–29Google Scholar
- 8.Xue SZ, Lan JH (2010) Reform for engineering specialized course examination and cultivation for students engineering practice and innovation ability. China High Educ Res 6:80–82Google Scholar