Task Driven is an Effective Teaching Model of Discrete Mathematics in High Education
With rapid improvement in all domains of computer, discrete mathematics becomes a main professional required course in college of computer science and technology. But this course is full of theoretical knowledge and becomes little interest of students. In this paper, we discuss negative of the classic teaching model in discrete mathematics in high education firstly. Then, we study how to use task driven into teaching method by combined teaching practice in this course for years. Finally, we discuss and study the improvement of teaching model by use task driven.
KeywordsDiscrete mathematics Task driven High education Teaching model Teaching process
This work is supported by grants programs of higher-level talents of Inner Mongolia University [No. 125126, 115117], National Natural Science Foundation of China (No: 61261019, 61103090, 61170005), Higher Scholastic Science Foundation of Inner Mongolia (No. NJZY13004).
- 1.Kolman RJ (2004) Discrete mathematics (6th ed). Prentice Hall, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 3.Prokop P, Tunnicliffe SD, Kubiatko M et al (2011) The role of teacher in students attitudes to and achievement in palaeontology. Energy Educ Sci Technol Part B 3(1):29–45Google Scholar
- 4.Herbart, J. F (1804) Über die Aesthetische Darstellung der Welt als Hauptgeschäft der Erziehung. In Aus Herbarts Jugendschriften Mit einer Einleitung von H. Döpp-Vorwald. Weinheim/Berlin: Verlag Julius Beltz, without year (1962). (trans: Henry M, and Felkin E (1902) The Science of education, its general principles deduced from its aim and the aesthetic revelation of the world.) Heath & Co, BostonGoogle Scholar
- 5.Kaiipob NA (1957) Education. People’s education press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Li F, Sun L (2006) Task-driven of teaching in discrete mathematics. Comp Edu 3:27–29 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Lin W (2006) Revisit the view of Kernberg’s integration about object relationships, affects and drives. J Nanjing Nor Univ (Social Science) 5:87–91 (in Chinese with English abstract)Google Scholar
- 8.Lü J, Ma X, Tao X et al (2008) On environment-driven software model for internetware. Sci China (Ser F-Inf Sci) 51(6):683–721Google Scholar