Study on the Construction of General Framework of Educational Cost Management Mode in Colleges and Universities
As the core content of the educational cost management in colleges and universities, the educational cost measurement issues have not reached a consensus in theory circle; the cost measurement and cost control have not been formed until they fit the management science law in colleges. In order to research the educational cost management pattern in colleges and universities, the paper is based on the analysis that cost managements in colleges and enterprises are homogeneity and used the cost management pattern of enterprises for reference, and combines with the characteristics of colleges and then constructs the educational cost management pattern of colleges, and describes the characteristics of educational cost management pattern in colleges and universities.
KeywordsContinuous improvement Organization Organization action model Comprehensive evaluation system
- 3.Zhang X, Chai Y(1999)Event driven approach with business rule based modeling. J Tsinghua Univ (Sci Technol), vol 39(7), pp 25–28Google Scholar
- 4.Jinsong Z, Yifang Z (2006) Research on event-driven based product development process management. Comput Eng Appl 24:94–97Google Scholar
- 5.Zhi S, Liu J, Yan Z (2005) Relation-based flow control model. Comput Appl 25(11):2693–2697Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang H(2004)Business process reengineering in the era of information—On updating the accounting business process 19(6):65–69Google Scholar
- 7.Dao-cai Z (2004) On the audit of accounts and tables in electronic data processing accounting. J Anhui TV Univ 1:35–37Google Scholar