Design of Trust Model Based on Behavior in Cloud Computing Environment
This paper studies the characteristics of cloud computing environment, based on the traditional access control management technology, proposes a reference model for access control management in the cloud computing, designs a model based on trust grade of behaviors and role control, its basic thought is through entity behaviors, or the results which entity’s behaviors produced, and integrated calculation processing generates the entity of credible value, with this as basis determines or changes entity of trust grade, as to change the entity of role and authority, to reach the purpose of supervision and protection about single entity or even the whole cloud system.
KeywordsCloud computing Role control Trust Behavior
This research was supported by Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China under Grant No. ZR2011FM019, and Postgraduate Education Innovation Projects of Shandong Province of China under Grant No.SDYY11117. It was also supported by the Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program under Grant No. J12LN61. In addition, the authors would like to thank the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Feng D, Zhang M, Zhang Y, Xu Z (2011) Study on cloud computing security. J Softw 22(1):71–83Google Scholar
- 2.Chakraborty S, Ray I (2006) TrustBAC-integrating trust relationships into the RRAC model for access control in open systems. In: Proceedings of the ACM symposium on access control models and technologies. ACM, New York, pp 49–58Google Scholar
- 3.Wei LK, Jazabek S (1998) A generic discretionary access control system for reuse frameworks. In: Proceedings of the 22nd international computer soltware and applications conference. IEEE, Piscataway, pp 356–361Google Scholar
- 4.Fen Y, Hen Zhen, Liu J et al (2009) A mandatory access control model with enhanced flexibility multimedia information networking and security. In: Proceedings of the inernational conference on digital object identifier 2009. IEEE, Piscataway, pp 120–124Google Scholar
- 6.Balachandra RK, Ramakrishna PV, Rakshit A (2009) Cloud security issues. In: IEEE international conference on services computing, pp 512–520Google Scholar
- 7.Li W, Ping L, Pan X (2010) Use trust management module to achieve effective security mechanisms in cloud environment. In: Proceedings of the ICEIE 2010, pp 14–19Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang G, Kang J, Li H (2007) Research on subjective trust management model based on cloud model. J Syst Simul 19(14):3310–3317Google Scholar
- 9.Hur J, Noh DK (2011) Attribute-based access control with efficient revocation in data outsourcing systemsdd. IEEE Trans Parallel Distrib Syst 22(7):1214–1221Google Scholar