Study and Implement of Topology Analysis Based on Hyper-Nodes in GIS
In order to take full advantage of the topology analysis mechanism provided by the Geographical information system (GIS) platform software, the graphical topology method is advised to express the topology in pipe network GIS. This paper puts forward the concept of hyper-node, which has two graphic objects which each belongs to different graphics worlds. It can help implement the topology analysis across different graphics worlds. Finally, the power supply range analysis of electrical equipment (such as transformers in substation) in electric power GIS is implemented, which will validate the feasibility of the topology analysis method based on hyper-nodes.
KeywordsGeographical information system (GIS) Topology analysis Hyper-node Internal world
- 1.Lin F, Guo B, Qian W (2011) Common electric power grid GIS platform oriented architecture for electric power grid GIS applications. Autom Electr Power Syst 35(24):63–67Google Scholar
- 2.Liu W, Zhang J, Liu N, Zhang L (2008) Design of a distribution network intelligent planning platform based on COTS. Automation of Electr Power Syst 32(12):48–51Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang K (2008) Construction of distribution network GIS based on SmallWorld. Comput Era (1):38–41Google Scholar
- 4.Qun Y, Wei L, Guonian L (2003) Topology analysis of distribution management system based on geographical information system. Autom Electr Power Syst 27(18):80–82Google Scholar
- 5.Wu Q, Chen T, Su Y (2005) Building of spatial topological relationship based on mapobjects. Comput Simul 22(1):73–75Google Scholar