The Research of Intelligent Storage System Based on UHF RFID
Warehousing is an important link of the enterprise operation. Usually, traditional management of warehousing has many defects and low efficiency. We need to change its management mode for improving the efficiency of logistics. Currently, most of warehousing and logistics take barcode as an intelligent way on management. In this way, the intelligence of the system has greatly improved than before, but it still need a lot of manpower and material resources into warehousing and logistics. This thesis designed an automatic identification system which bases on UHF-RFID and embedded control technology. The system can identify goods wirelessly, and realize automated management of warehousing goods.
KeywordsRFID Warehousing system
- 1.Lee J (2007) A UHF mobile RFID reader IC with self-leakage canceller. Radio Freq Integ Cir (RFIC) Symposium. IEEE, 273–276Google Scholar
- 2.International Standard Organization radio frequency identification for item management-part6: parameters for air interface communications at 860–960 MHz 2004Google Scholar
- 3.Li M, Qian ZH, Zhang X, Wang Y-J (2011) Slot-predicting based ALOHA algorithm for RFID anti-collision. J Commun 32 (12):43–50Google Scholar
- 4.International Standard (2005) ISO-IEC_CD 18000-6C. 1Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang X-P, Zhu Y-l, Luo H (2005) Design of UHF RFID interrogator. Chinese J Elec Dev 28(3):542–545Google Scholar