On the Numerical Solutions of Boundary Value Problems in the Plane for the Electrical Impedance Equation: A Pseudoanalytic Approach for Non-Smooth Domains
We study the Electrical Impedance Equation within a special class of domains, whose boundaries posses non-smooth points. The forward Dirichlet boundary value problem is solved bias a novel numerical method, based upon the Pseudoanalytic Function Theory, that does not require additional regularization techniques to fulfill the boundary condition at the non-smooth points.
KeywordsBers Boundary Impedance Non-smooth Pseudoanalytic Vekua.
The authors would like to acknowledge the support of CONACyT projects 106722 and 81599; A. G. Bucio Ramirez thanks to UPIITA-IPN and CONACyT; M.P. Ramirez Tachiquin acknowledges the support of HILMA S.A. de C.V.; C. M. A. Robles-Gonzalez and V. D. Sanchez Nava would like to thank La Salle University for the research stay and to CONACyT.
- 2.Bers L (1953) Theory of pseudoanalytic functions. New York University, New York, IMMGoogle Scholar
- 3.Bucio AR, Castillo-Perez R, Ramirez MPT (2011) On the numerical construction of formal powers and their application to the electrical impedance equation. In: 8th international conference on electrical engineering, computing science and automatic control. IEEE Catalog Number: CFP11827-ART, ISBN:978-1-4577-1013-1, pp 769-774Google Scholar
- 5.Kravchenko VV (2009) Applied pseudoanalytic function theory. Series: frontiers in mathematics, ISBN 978-3-0346-0003-3Google Scholar
- 7.Robles G CMA, Bucio R A, Ramirez T MP (2012) An optimized numerical method for solving the two-dimensional impedance equation.In: Proceedings of The world congress on engineering and computer science (2012) WCECS 2012, 24–26 October 2012. Lecture notes in engineering and computer science, USA, San Francisco, pp 116–121Google Scholar
- 8.Ramirez T MP, Hernandez-Becerril RA, Robles G MC (2012) Study of the numerical solutions for the electrical impedance equation in the plane: a pseudoanalytic approach of the forward dirichlet boundary value problem. Math Methods Appl Sci (submited for publication). Available in electronic format at http://ArXiv.com
- 9.Vekua IN (1962) Generalized analytic functions, international series of monographs on pure and applied mathematics. Pergamon Press, LondonGoogle Scholar