Use of Flexible Network Framework for Various Service Components of Network Based Robot
These days wide variety of platforms and frameworks were researched for network based robot (NBR) but it is difficult to apply those platforms and frameworks to the NBR, because the NBR and its service components keep developed. In other works, the interfaces and execution environments of the NBR and the service components are changed and upgraded very often, and at times, the service components are totally reconstructed. Consequently, a new flexible and reliable network framework that adapts to various service components is necessary. To handle these problems, a solution is suggested in this paper.
KeywordsNetwork based robot (NBR) Platform and frameworks for service component
- 1.Schuehler DV, Moscola J, Lockwood J (2003) Architecture for a hardware based, TCP/IP content scanning system. In: Proceedings of the high performance interconnects 2003, pp 89–94 Google Scholar
- 2.Tang W, Cherkasova L, Russell L, Mutka MW (2001) Customized library of modules for STREAMS-based TCP/IP implementation to support content-aware request processing for Web applications. In: Advanced issues of E-Commerce and web-based information systems, WECWIS 2001, pp 202–211Google Scholar
- 3.Hansen JS, Riech T, Andersen B, Jul E (1998) Dynamic adaptation of network connections in mobile environments. IEEE Internet Comput 2(1):39–48Google Scholar
- 4.Lee KB, Schneeman RD (1999) Internet-based distributed measurement and control applications. IEEE Instrum Measur Mag 2(2):23–27Google Scholar
- 5.Liao R-K, Ji Y-F, Li H (2006) Optimized design and implementation of TCP/IP software architecture based on embedded system. In: Proceedings of the machine learning and cybernetics 2006, pp 590–594Google Scholar