Design of Software-Based Receiver and Analyzer System for DVB-T2 Broadcast System
In this paper, a receiver and an analyzer system of Digital Video Broadcasting_2nd Generation Terrestrial (DVB-T2) were designed using Digital Video Broadcasting_2nd Generation Satellite (DVB-S2), and Digital Video Broadcasting_2nd Generation Cable (DVB-C2). This software-based receiver and analyzer system were implemented by memory sharing techniques for minimization of system overloads.
KeywordsDVB-S2 DVB-T2 DVB-C2 Receiver Analyzer
This work was supported by Hanshin University, and Korea government (MKE; Ministry of Knowledge Economy, #10039717/#10035547, NIPA; IT Industry Promotion Agency, and KOFST; The Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies, 2012 Science and Technical Support specialists Supporters (H5701-12-1002), Small and Medium Business Administration (#S2064061), and KORIL-RDF: Korea-Israel Industrial R&D Foundation).
- 1.ETSI EN 302 307 (2009) Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB), Second generation framing structure, channel coding and modulation systems for Broadcasting, Interactive Services, News Gathering and other broadband satellite applications (DVB-S2)Google Scholar
- 2.ETSI EN 302 755 (2009) Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB), Frame structure channel coding and modulation for a second digital terrestrial television broadcasting system (DVB-T2)Google Scholar
- 3.ETSI EN 302 769 (2009) Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB), Frame structure channel coding and modulation for a second generation digital transmission system for cable system (DVB-C2)Google Scholar
- 4.Seo JW, Kang MG, Jeon ES, Kim DK (2011) Performance evaluation of a DVB-T2 receiver with iterative de-mapping and decoding in MISO transmission mode. KSII 12(2) Google Scholar
- 5.ETSI TS 102 773 (2009) Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB), Modulator Interface (T2-MI) for a second generation digital terrestrial television broadcasting system (DVB-T2)Google Scholar
- 6.Kang M et al (2012) Method of processing DVB-T2/S2/C2 piping-format broadcasting signals with memory sharing,and computer-readable recording medium with broadcasting signal processing program. USA Patent Pending (PCT/KR#2012/004913)Google Scholar
- 7.Paik JH et al (2011) Design of window based DVB-T2 receiver with file, and ethernet modes. KSII International conference on internet (ICONI)Google Scholar