Performance Improvement of Vehicle Tracking Using Parts Features Adaboost
In this paper, we proposed that the efficient detection system using Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) camera video of accidents, such as falling objects, pedestrians, stop vehicle and inverse vehicle in tunnel. Vehicle detection using Object parts features Adaboost in Region of interesting (ROI). We proposed method better than general training method, at least 0.505 (%) up to 12.97 (%) higher in test video.
KeywordsROI Object parts features Adaboost
- 2.Huang C, Ai H, Li Y, Lao S (2005a) Vector boosting for rotation invariant multiview face detection, ICCV 1:446–453Google Scholar
- 3.Viola P, Jones M (2002) Fast and robust classification using asymmetric AdaBoost and a detector cascade. In: Advances in neural information processing systems 14. MIT Press, Cambridge, pp 1311–1318Google Scholar
- 4.Liu C, Shum H (2003) Kullback-Leibler boosting. In: Proceedings international conference on computer vision and pattern recognition (CVPR), vol 1, pp 587–594Google Scholar
- 6.Lienhart R, Maydt J (2002) An extended set of Haar-like features for rapid object detection. In: ICIP’02: Proceedings of the international conference on image processing, pp 900–903Google Scholar
- 7.Peng D (2008) Multi-profile face detection method based on color and AdaBoost. Beijing Institute of Technology, Department of Biomedical Engineering, BeijingGoogle Scholar