Multi-Faces Recognition Process
In this paper, we explained multi-faces recognition process. To construct a security framework of a CCTV-based face detection and recognition system, we suggested modeling method applied as 4 steps. For CCTV image recognition, we explained image recognition system composition, image recognition core module and face recognition system process. Especially, Face Recognition System is a system that extracts face from input images, and recognizes who is whom through similarity assessment process and characteristic data registered by extracting characteristic data for recognition in extracted face.
KeywordsCCTV Face recognition Security Image recognition
This work was supported by the Security Engineering Research Center, granted by the Korea Ministry of Knowledge Economy.
- 1.Cootes T, Taylor C, Cooper D, Graham J (1992) Training models of shape from sets of examples. In: Proceeding international conference British machine vision, pp 9–18Google Scholar
- 2.Spagnolo P, Caroppo A, Leo M, Martiriggiano T, D’’Orazio T (2006) An abandoned/removed objects detection algorithm and its evaluation on PETS datasets. In: Proceeding international conference video, signal based surveillance, pp 17–21Google Scholar
- 3.Yu and E, Aggarwal J (2009) Human action recognition with extremities as semantic posture representation. In: Proceeding international conference computer vision, pattern recognition, pp 1–8Google Scholar
- 4.TI (2008) TMS320C64x + DSP image/video processing library programmer’s guide. Texas instruments, Dallas, TexasGoogle Scholar
- 5.Stanley TB, Sriram R (2005) Spatiograms versus histograms for region- based tracking. CVPR 2:1158–1163Google Scholar
- 6.Nummiaro K, Koller-Meier E, Van Gool L (2002) A color-based particle filter. In: European conference on computer vision, pp 53–60Google Scholar