Hierarchical Analysis of Steel House Material for 3D
This paper proposed a hierarchical architecture of steel house materials. The proposed architecture will include the detailed information of the components. For this, we made description about steel house design method and material change task ontology. Especially AFM is composited with total four steps. Using the method, the solution process of possible problems occurred in a steel house can be converted to an otology. Also we made category about composite patterns of steel house materials.
KeywordsSteel house 3D Material AFM Ontology
This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012-0003084).
- 1.Kozaczynski W, Booch G (1998) Component based software engineering. IEEE Softw 15(5):34–36Google Scholar
- 2.Gamme E, Helm R, Johnson R, Vlissides J (1995) Design pattern: elements of reusable object-oriented software. Addison-Wesley, BostonGoogle Scholar
- 3.Park HS (2010) A study on module design of steel house structure wall. Master’s thesis, KunKook UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 4.Jung HS, Choi K (1998) An introduction to the construction of low-rise steel-framed housing in Korea, vol 12, no 1. RIST Pohang University, KoreaGoogle Scholar
- 5.Jung HS, Lee PG (1999) Construction optimization through use of prefabricated light-gauge steel panels, vol 13, no 4. RIST Pohang University, KoreaGoogle Scholar
- 6.Kim G-J, Han J-S (2012) Application method of task ontology technology for recommendation of automobile parts. J Digit Policy Manag 10(6):275–282Google Scholar